Volunteer With Us!
With such a strong focus on community engagement and sustainability, RuralEdge relies on volunteers to make our events and outreach projects possible.
We recruit year-round for community members who would like to donate time, skills, and knowledge to create change and development in their neighborhood.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Food shelf distribution and facilitation of area food drops
- Neighborhood beautification projects
- Working our annual Santa Meet n’ Greet at the Darling Inn
- Painting common areas of properties
- Planting a community garden
- Participating in our annual homeless vigil at Bandstand Park in Lyndonville
While RuralEdge is looking for volunteers who will be dedicated and willing to get their hands a little dirty, participation can range from being very active in the planning process and implementation of our outreach programs, to simply handing out hot chocolate at a winter event.
While retention is very important to us, we will never turn down someone who wants to make their community a better place.
If you would like to volunteer with us, or learn more about our opportunities, please contact us.